Thursday, June 13, 2024

Dividends for May 2024 - Towards 5k a Month

Here are my dividends for May 2024:


So I collected $2,691.58 in dividends for this month.
 
In case you are wondering, some stocks are repeated because I have 2 brokerage accounts.

Here are my monthly dividends over the last 6 years:





The next few months are typically the months where I collect the highest dividends, all the way till Sep.

Here are the dividends I collected every year until the current day



Interestingly, in 3 years, I have already surpassed my total yearly dividends in 2021. And it is only May!

I plan to first receive $2500, then finally $5000 in dividends every month on average.

Additionally, I share the interest I received from the various banks for the deposits in this month:

                            

So I collected $519.05 in interest payments this month.

Onwards!   





No comments:

Post a Comment