Thursday, June 22, 2023

Portfolio Allocation - Jun 2023

The time has come for my once-a-year portfolio allocation breakdown.

This will be presented in a doughnut chart.

This year I have maintained equal weightage on both my Local and US stocks. 

I also have a larger position in cash, to take advantage of the current high interest rates offered by banks. 

My 2023 Portfolio


Here's the portfolio for the previous year (2022) for comparison:

My 2022 Portfolio

The segments that are too small and missing labels are P2P lending (dark blue) and cryptocurrency (pink).

Finally here's a comparison of 2022 and 2023 in the same chart:
Compare to previous years


It is quite clear I brought the allocation of my US stocks down (which is intended to reduce volatility), and the Cash components up.


No comments:

Post a Comment