And believe it or not, it has worked out so unexpectedly well I had to write a post.
Here's what I enjoy about it:
- Exercise my legs - After a long day of sitting in front of the computer, it feels really good to be able to go out to get some fresh air and exercise my legs, and at the same time get paid while doing it
- Rest my eyes - If I stay at home I will be staring at more screens (TV/mobile/laptop)
- Explore new restaurants - For example, I discovered 2 new Acai shops which are really popular (and really expensive)
- Explore new areas - For example, I found a nice shortcut path between 2 areas in my town, which I previously thought had no accessibility between them
- I have always been interested in work where there is a direct and obvious link between effort and reward. Most office jobs are not like this, where you can put in a lot of effort at work, but see no increase in performance bonus when the time comes. For jobs like delivery, the more hardworking you are, the higher reward is guaranteed 100%.