Friday, July 12, 2024

Dividends for Jun 2024 - Towards 5k a month

Here are my dividends for Jun 2024:

                                    

So I collected $1,306.87 in dividends for this month.
 
In case you are wondering, some stocks are repeated because I have 2 brokerage accounts.

Here are my monthly dividends over the last 6 years:

                               

June is a slow month typically.

The next few months are typically the months where I collect the highest dividends, all the way till Sep.

Here are the dividends I collected every year until the current day

                            


Interestingly, in 3 years, I have already surpassed my total yearly dividends in 2021. 

For the year 2024, my average monthly dividends per month is now $2,291.02. 

Here is the progress of my average monthly dividends over the years:


I plan to first receive $2500, then finally $5000 in dividends every month on average.

Additionally, I share the interest I received from the various banks for the deposits in this month:

                            


So I collected $518.37 in interest payments this month.

There will be a change in strategy for my deposits starting from July onwards. Will do a post on it soon. Stay tuned!

Onwards!   




 








No comments:

Post a Comment