Friday, November 10, 2023

Wrapping up my Fifth Month of FIRE

 I just finished my fifth month of FIRE in Oct 2023. 

Below are what I ate, what I did for fun, and a record of my expenses. 

Eating



As I age, I've come to realize that home-cooked food is the most delicious.

Home-made salad!


Fun

There wasn't much fun this month. I was engaged in a 10-week course. But I did celebrate a birthday:







Expenses


I busted some of my expenses this month. All in, I think it is reasonable. 

Eating Out Target: $650
Eating Out Actual: $726.36 (some family dinners)

Household Target: $600
Household Actual: $560.44

Travel Target: $100
Travel Actual: $0

Entertainment Target: $50
Entertainment Actual: $15

Personal Target: $100
Personal Actual: $150 (made a donation to charity)

I only managed to find time to do a few food deliveries this month. All in, I only managed to earn $14.40 this month.

Onwards to the next month of FIRE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment