Friday, December 8, 2023

Wrapping up my Sixth month of FIRE

I just finished my fifth month of FIRE in Nov 2023.

Below are what I ate, what I did for fun, and a record of my expenses.

Eating


Home-made pizza

Looks good but the chicken was cold

Prefer the one below

Quite sweet

Home-made lunch. Burp!

Some buffet thing

One of the best I have tried. 

Fun


My rosella bloomed!

Brought my kids to see the Landing Ship Tank

Concert at Esplanade

Expenses


I busted some of my expenses this month. All in all, I think it is reasonable. 

Eating Out Target: $650
Eating Out Actual: $387 (ate more home lunches)

Household Target: $600
Household Actual: $297.68

Travel Target: $100
Travel Actual: $22.80

Entertainment Target: $50
Entertainment Actual: $0

Personal Target: $100
Personal Actual: $131.39 (bought shoes and shirt)

I only managed to find time to do a few food deliveries this month. All in, I only managed to earn $10.70 this month.

Whats significant in this month is that I started my own business!!

Onwards to the next month of FIRE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment