Friday, October 6, 2023

Wrapping up my Fourth Month of FIRE

I just finished my fourth month of FIRE in Sep 2023. 

Below are what I ate, what I did for fun, the amount of exercise I managed to do, and a record of my expenses. 

Eating


I've eaten this a few times already. I believe this is a hidden gem. 

A lot of newspaper clippings about their chicken wing. 

I think the chicken wing was OK, but the rest is pretty standard. 


Fun

This month was the September school holidays! Below are the places I went to:

Jubilee Park

No prizes for guessing this one

Sunway Big Box in JB

Cycling along rail corridor

All the way to Pang Sua Woodlands


Exercise

On the fitness side, I definitely walked more than in my previous desk-bound job. 




Expenses


I busted some of my expenses this month. Hardly surprising I guess, since you got to spend to have fun...

Eating Out Target: $650
Eating Out Actual: $615.88

Household Target: $600
Household Actual: $643.77 (some enrichment classes for my kid)

Travel Target: $100
Travel Actual: $137.49 (petrol, some grab rides to airport)

Entertainment Target: $50
Entertainment Actual: $58.48

Personal Target: $100
Personal Actual: $1,290.70 (Signed up for a course)

I only managed to find time to do a few food deliveries this month. All in, I only managed to earn $10.50 this month.

Onwards to the fifth month of FIRE!!









No comments:

Post a Comment