Thursday, October 24, 2024

My FI status after 17 months of FI [Financial Independence]


I have achieved FI status in Mar 2023:

https://financeopti.blogspot.com/2023/03/breaking-free-i-have-achieved-financial.html

Now it is timely to re-evaluate whether I am still FI.

I did my spreadsheets and arrived at the following:

                            

As long as the cell in the red box is negative, I am FI. 

I will do this analysis at the beginning of every quarter. 

So watch out for a similar post at the beginning of 2025 Q1!

From the above, it seems I am still FI. 

I have also attached a chart showing the % change in my total investable assets over the years.

                       

It is fortunate that most of the data points are positive, which means I am still able to grow my assets.







No comments:

Post a Comment