Saturday, June 8, 2024

Wrapping up my Twelve Month of Financial Independence

I just finished my twelve month of FI (Financial Independence) in May 2024.

Below is what I ate and did for fun, and a record of my expenses.

Eating


Not a big fan of mala but this is not bad. Not sure if I will go back to eat again though. 

Been eating these home-cooked prata wraps with egg, tomatoes, avocado for a few lunches. Delicious and healthy. Here's the rough damage: Avocado $1, 2 prata $1.20, Cherry tomatoes $0.90, altogether $3.10.

Nasi Padang. No meat to save on costs. 

Tried a kebab and hummus stall near my place. Nothing much.

Prata tomato egg with avocado wrap.

Prata tomato egg with avocado wrap.

Naan tomato egg with avocado wrap.

Naan tomato egg with avocado wrap.



Fun






Harvested bayam.

Harvested Chinese Mustard.



Expenses


In terms of expenses, I busted some budgets this month but still manageable. 
 
Eating Out Target: $650
Eating Out Actual: $672.43 (mother's day meals)

Household Target: $600
Household Actual: $184.53

Travel Target: $100
Travel Actual: $189.33 

Entertainment Target: $50
Entertainment Actual: $4

Personal Target: $250
Personal Actual: $21.55

Onwards to the next month of FI!  

No comments:

Post a Comment