Friday, September 13, 2024

Dividends for Aug 2024 - Biggest Harvest Ever!

The dividends I collected for Aug 2024 were the biggest ever.

Here are my dividends for Aug 2024:

                                    

So I collected $4,605.22 in dividends for this month.
 
In case you are wondering, some stocks are repeated because I have 2 brokerage accounts.

Here are my monthly dividends over the last 6 years:


August has always been the month when I reap the most bountiful harvest. 

Here are the dividends I collected every year until the current day

                            



I have already surpassed my total yearly dividends in the previous year of 2023. 

For the year 2024, my average monthly dividends per month is now $2,754.91. 

Here is the progress of my average monthly dividends over the years:

                         

I plan to first receive $2500, then finally $5000 in dividends every month on average.

Additionally, I share the interest I received from the various banks for the deposits in this month:

                                        

So I collected $1,399.40 in interest payments this month. This is the largest interest I have received thus far. 

All in, I received $6,004.62 passive income this month!

You can see the largest interest was obtained from UOB, where I received both bonus interest as well as Nation of Savers promotion interest of $700. The Nation of Savers promo seemed basic enough, but there were devils in the details, which will require a separate post.  

Onwards!   

 



No comments:

Post a Comment