Friday, May 10, 2024

Dividends for Apr 2024 - Towards 5k a month

Here are my dividends for Apr 2024:


So I collected $1,075.55 in dividends for this month.
 
In case you are wondering, some stocks are repeated because I have 2 brokerage accounts.

Here are my monthly dividends over the last 6 years:


It seems Apr is typically a 'low' month for dividends.

Here are the dividends I collected every year until the current day




Interestingly, in 3 years, I have already surpassed my total yearly dividends in 2021. And it is only Apr!

I plan to first receive $2500, then finally $5000 in dividends every month on average.

Additionally, I share the interest I received from the various banks for the deposits in this month:



So I collected $469.69 in interest payments this month.

Onwards!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Am i correct that aside from wealthfront, most of the interest yield in the accounts that you have posted are earning before 3.5%

    If yes, just wondering why you didnt consider those accounts like UOB1 ? Or do more of SCB E-saver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your question. I am not eligible for the salary bonus, invest bonus, insure bonus etc. The above are the accounts that give me highest rates at the moment. I will write a post on this soon.

    ReplyDelete